Friday Favorites 11.28.14



Happy Friday, readers!

Hope your Thanksgiving was great and your food hangovers pass quickly. I'm going to avoid the chaos of Black Friday by staying as far away from civilization as possible today - I hope you do, too.

Here are some of my favorites from this week:


FAVORITE AWW:
I don't know how all these puppies stayed so perfectly still in costume for this photo, but I'm so glad they did.


FAVORITE GIGGLE:
Nothing says Happy Holidays, yo! like a gingerbread crack house.



FAVORITE IDEA:
News of the unrelenting snowfall in the north was inescapable earlier this week. What do you do with over six feet of snow? Sculpt a giant dinosaur eating your car, naturally.


FAVORITE WINDOW DECOR:
'Tis the season of elaborate store window displays begging for your money. This one only wants to make you laugh... although I'd definitely give this store all my money. #cleverwin


FAVORITE WANDERLUST:
In 2011, Icelandic artist Olafur Eliasson created the Your Rainbow Panorama, a circular rooftop walkway atop Denmark's ARoS Aarhus Kunstmuseum. This installation is like walking through a rainbow, or walking through a bunch of real life Instagram filters.




instauser @isthatlauracecilie