Friday Favorites 11.07.14



Happy Friday, fallsters!

Hope you had a wonderful week. The weather was cool and sunny and just amazing.
Here are some favorites I've collected for you:







FAVORITE NEW WORD:
As a writer, I love collecting words to describe specific phenomena. I plan on using this one a lot.








FAVORITE OMG WTF:
Eoperipatus totoro is a species of velvet worm that was named after the Catbus from My Neighbour Totoro.













FAVORITE STYLE:
Etsy shop ChaseAndScoutDesign cast this honeycomb ring out of real hive. It's breathtakingly unique. 








FAVORITE TATTOO:
I like the concept of a smaller, more detailed tattoo in the shape of a recognizable animal. Not crazy about the placement, but everything else is awesome and screams wild nature.






FAVORITE LIBATION:
Spiking Champagne with apple cider. Hello fall!










FAVORITE GIGGLE:
Overly attached cat, you are scary and adorable, but mostly hilarious.