Friday Favorites 3.2.12



Happy Friday, kittens!
Hope your days were all sorts of lovely.
Here's some of my favorites from this week:

Favorite Album:
the Drive soundtrack


Favorite Quote:
"I think it's more interesting to see people who don't feel appropriately. I relate to that because sometimes I don't feel anything at all for things I'm supposed to; other times I feel too much."
-- Ryan Gosling 


Favorite Style:
Street Style from Milan's Fall 2012 Fashion Week


Favorite Book:
Paris Versus New York: A Tally of Two Cities --  
Graphic designer Vahram Muratyan's 224-page book of his split-screen-style illustrations contrasting two amazing cities. You can find the separate prints here.


Favorite Awesome:
College Humor's Choose Your Own Adventure:
Office Odyssey


Favorite Giggle:
Shit Noles Say!
the parking bit is the funniest/most true; the chop is pretty much the worst ever

Favorite Video:
Gotye's "Easy Way Out"
love the song, love the video

What were some of your favorites this week?