Friday Favorites 9.2.11



Happy Friday, September!
Let's start the month with some awesome:

Favorite Song:  "Blue Cassette"  -- Friendly Fires..  [listen]

Favorite Anticipation:
Spring 2012 Fashion Week. Less than ONE week away. Enough said.

Favorite Quote:

Favorite Inspiration:
Per my Secret Diary of a Call Girl obsession, I learned about the real Belle de Jour, aka Dr. Brooke Magnanti. She was born in Florida, went to Catholic high school, enrolled at Florida State University at 16 (GO 'NOLES!), was a National Merit Scholar, graduated with a B.S., and did her masters and PhD at the University of Sheffield, UK. 

Proving that the smarter you are the sexier you are. 

Favorite Style:

Favorite Recipe:
Jamie Oliver's Creamy Mussels with Smoky Bacon & Cider.
It. Was. Divine. [Try it!]

Favorite Ego Boost:
Can you solve Albert Einstein's Riddle? He said 98% of the population wouldn't be able to. I doubt that number because I solved it, but part of me wants to believe it... Yes, my ego is healthy.

Favorite Art Twist:
What were some of your favorites from this week?
Share them with me in the comments <3