Friday Favorites 8.31.12



Happy Friday, readers!

See ya later, August!  I welcome September with open arms and scarves at the ready. 
Here are some favorites from my week:







FAVORITE ACCESSORY:
September is typically the most rainy month down here in South Florida and these are begging to splash sweetly in the rain.









FAVORITE PRINT:
I can just hear George yelling this as I read it. I want to print this out and put it in my cubicle.








FAVORITE TREAT:
Lauren Conrad brings us frozen yogurt bites. Just add your favorite yogurt to a plastic bag, snip off the bottom of one corner, squeeze drops on a cookie sheet, and place them in the freezer until set. YUM.



















FAVORITE NERD WIN:
This is a steampunk Portal gun. Need I say more? The creativity and amazingness astound me.













FAVORITE AWESOME TIME:
Game of Thrones watching and drinking game. Hangovers are coming...