Friday Favorites 08.10.12



Happy Friday, dear readers!
Hope your week hasn't been too bad.  Hopefully some favorites will make you smile into the weekend!





FAVORITE PRINT:
I feel like this every Friday after the long week winds down...




FAVORITE PHOTO:
I love when street art is more about beautifying a space and less about tagging someone's ego around the city. 







FAVORITE WANT:
This is the cuddliest Totoro I've ever seen and I want to hold and squish him soooo bad.






FAVORITE STYLE:
The color and structure of this coat make it classic, but the girly bottom half makes it fun. This coat makes me hope incredibly hard for cold fall and winter to come ASAP.













FAVORITE GIGGLE:
If IKEA built a Tardis, this is what it would look like. It's so brilliant and combines two of my favorite things. Kudos!