Friday Favorites 08.24.12



Happy Friday, blogsters!

I'm getting super antsy for summer to be over. It's always been my least favorite season. But here are some of my favorites from this week:








FAVORITE STYLE:
Seamed tights are so retro and flirty, the high heels and flouncy jacket add a subtle bitchiness, and the bag and jewelry are uber modern. 








FAVORITE PRINT:
I could stare at this print for hours... Actually, I think I have been... What time is it?










FAVORITE PHOTO:
Not sure how real this photograph is because it's just so beautiful. Stranger than fiction, more gorgeous than nature?






FAVORITE GIGGLE:
I would literally love to see this.










FAVORITE NERD OBJECT:
I don't know what this stained glass Tardis does, I don't even care if it just sits in sunlight being awesome, I adore it.