Friday Favorites 07.27.12



Happy thank-goodness-it's-Friday!

I can't wait to share what's been making me smile:








FAVORITE MASHUP:
Doctor Who meets Harry Potter: YES. I cannot get over how accurate this is (and how I missed figuring this out myself).





FAVORITE PRINT:
This is a quote from one of my favorite movies, Garden State. The Scrabble letters and floral background scream sweet nerdom.






FAVORITE ACCESSORY:
I love how neutral this bag is without it being a boring shade of beige or black. It's the perfect size for carrying around writing notebooks and all your other summer essentials like sunglasses and water bottles. The colors also make for an easy fall transition. 













FAVORITE SPACE:
I love the bright, yet natural colors in this nook. It'd be fun to write in a place like this since I have no idea how to sew.















FAVORITE WANDERLUST:
The lavender fields of Provence, France. The smell and the beauty, oh Calgon, take me away!