Friday Favorites 07.20.12



Happy Friday, readers!  

The warm mid-summer of South Florida has been wearing on me and hopes of fall can't come soon enough.  Here's some of my favorites from this week:









FAVORITE WANDERLUST:
I love the story of the Taj Mahal and this photograph evokes all the warm feelings of the sunset of love. 









FAVORITE DECOR:
Bringing a little Indian and Middle Eastern flair to a bedroom is not only chic and breezy, but colorfully wonderful and tranquilizing. This is a perfect summer lair.








FAVORITE PLACE:
Summer as a child always meant tons of outdoor time in the woods. I would have killed for a treehouse like this to escape to (literally).








FAVORITE PRINT:
Troop Beverly Hills was one of the first movies I remember watching over and over again until I wore out the tape of my VHS. I was never a group-of-organized-girls type of person so I never joined the Girl Scouts, but this movie was everything.