Friday Favorites 6.01.12



Happy Friday, summerbabies!
I christen this summer season in the name of quickness. Please hurry up and get to fall, thanks.
How about some of my favorites from this week?

Favorite Song:


Favorite Quote:
Jason Schwartzman talking about working with kids on Moonrise Kingdom:
"Wes [Anderson] said to me early on, 'Will you do me a favor and just don’t encourage distraction. Just help me stay on track.' I guess he knows my history, you know. And so I would stand on set with these aviator glasses and these kids are having, like, the most incredible conversations between takes, and all I want to do is be like, 'What website was that?'"


Favorite Style:


Favorite Geek:
Raise your hand if you want to be reincarnated as a fish to live in this Super Mario Bros. themed fish tank.


Favorite Food:
Kelly Pratt set out to photograph a deconstructed sandwich that represented each state. Check out Stately Sandwiches to see if your state has a photo/judge other crappy states.
hello, ny! fl's always behind :(

Favorite Idea:
Among the Sleep is an upcoming video game that lets you play as a two-year old. I'll admit, I thought this was dumb before I saw the super creepy preview, but I can see the potential for radness.  Two questions: what can you do? and can you die? 


Favorite Awesome:
"Pay what you want, help charity, get cross-platform, DRM-free games."
Not only do you get Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Psychonauts, LIMBO, and Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP for whatever you want to pay, but if you donate more than the current average (now it's $7.57) you also get Bastion.
OH and you also get the soundtrack for each game.
AND you can even decide how you want to split your money between charity/developers. 


Favorite Giggle:
Aziz Ansari talks wasting time on the internet:


So what were some of your favorites this week?
Be a sharemonster <3