Friday Favorites 10.7.11



Happy Friday, little loves!
Hope you're enjoying the greatness of Fall so far.
Here's some of my favorites from this week:

Favorite Album:  Metals -- Feist

Favorite Quotes:
 “You know, I’ve got a plan that could rescue Apple. I can’t say any more than that it’s the perfect product and the perfect strategy for Apple. But nobody there will listen to me.” – Steve Jobs, 1995
http://jmak.tumblr.com
"You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life."
-- Steve Jobs

Favorite Random Fun Stuff:
epic ouchies
i die.

Favorite Style:

Favorite Pretty Photo:
Paris

Favorite Giggle: GLaDOSiri 
This is why I need the 4s.

Typed on an iBook.. Created on an iMac.. Posted with an iPhone.
Thank you, Steve.
1955 - 2011 <3
"Stay hungry. Stay foolish."