Friday Favorites 10.14.11



Happy Friday, supernovas!
Hope you had a stellar week. Here's some stuff that made mine shine:

Favorite Song:
"Little Bit" -- Lykke Li (Gigamesh Remix)

Favorite Quote:
"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
~ Albert Camus

Favorite Invention for Short People:
I'd probably fall off & die, but want!

Favorite Recipe: 
Eggless (safe to eat!) Cookie Dough. 
the best part of baking cookies

Favorite Style:

Favorite Fail: 
my lovely fortune cookie
at least depress me with correct grammar...

Favorite Awesome: 
Dalek-O-Lantern
illuminate! illuminate!

So what were some of your favorites? Link them to me in the comments below <3

ps: Friday Favorites tags have officially surpassed Writing tags.
I guess I should get on that... 
How does Writing Shit Wednesday sound?