Friday Favorites 8.19.11



Happy Friday, little squirrels!
My week was nuts, how about yours? 

Favorite Playlist: "Killer Petunias"  
A compilation of songs by Florence + the Machine, Lykke Li, Lady Gaga, Feist, Rilo Kiley, Paramore, She & Him, Tegan & Sara and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
If you're nice I might make you the mix. Warning: only fantastic people will like it.

Favorite Site: we <3 it
I may start doing a daily <3 on my twitter. Here's one:
If you <3 this, I <3 you.

 Favorite Quote:
"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul." 
-- Pablo Neruda

Favorite Look: Modern Vintage Vixen. 
The longer skirt lengths, the tights, the heels, the sass-- I'm reinventing my look thanks to my job. I'd take pics of my outfits, but that's too self-indulgent even for this blog.

Stella McCartney, Alice + Olivia, Marc Jacobs

Favorite Story:  "How to Fire Your Wife." 
I forgot to include this in my favorites last week so this is a two week goodie! My amazing friend Matt wrote this hilariously genius story. You will not be disappointed. But I will be if you don't read it. 

Favorite Video:  
And Matt also left this video as a comment to last Friday's favorites. 
I'm in love with it. Thanks, Mattzilla!
"Somebody That I Used To Know" -- Gotye (Feat. Kimbra)

So what were some of your favorites this week?
Share them with me in the comments <3