Friday Favorites 2.24.12



Happy Friday, kids!
Hope your week was just splendid.
Here's some happy from my week:

Favorite Album:
London Calling -- The Clash

Favorite Quote:
"In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity."
-- Hunter S. Thompson 

Favorite Style:
London Fashion Week Street Style

Favorite Invention:
Use as much or as little as you need, plus, no wasteful packaging.

Favorite TV:
Sooo I'm in love with Downton Abbey.  
I feel the withdrawal now that I'm all caught up. 
Please let whatever saved Matthew from his broken penis save me.

Favorite Life Hack:
all hail the perfect salad transport/keeping model:

Favorite Giggles:
Modern Family, "Virgin Territory"
Happy Endings, "The Butterfly Effect Effect" 
So many highly quotable lines of genius <3

Favorite Infographics:
Hey! Did you know the Oscars are this weekend? 
I never hear about them.
Check out Jesse David Fox's nifty and clever infographics for the Best Picture Nominees & tickle your cinema toes.

So what were some of your favorites?
And who do you want to see take home gold men?