Friday Favorites 2.17.12



Happy Friday, lovelies!
Hope you had a most wonderful seven days.
Here are some things that made me happy:

Favorite Album:
The Stars Are Indifferent To Astronomy -- Nada Surf

Favorite Quote:
"Fashion fades, only style remains the same."
-- Coco Chanel
 
Favorite Style:
New York Fashion Week's over; 
London, Milan, and Paris are on the way..!
I'll recap my favorite Fall 2012 looks like I did for Spring 2012.
Here's my favorite Street Style looks from the NY shows:

Favorite Read:
"...scientifically literate government leaders who push for evidence-based policies and demonstrate a scientific outlook are needed more than glib panderers with attitude."

Favorite Cause:
I love, love MAC's Viva Glam campaigns.
Every cent from Viva Glam sales goes towards helping men, women, & children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS.
nicki minaj's shade might be closer to my heart than gaga's
Favorite Video:

What made you smile this week?