Friday Favorites 12.16.11



Happy Friday, snowflakes!
Is it really almost Christmas? I'm so far behind it's pathetic.
Anyway! Here's some stuff I enjoyed this week:

Favorite Album:
Disintegration -- The Cure

Favorite Quote:
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
-- Frank Sinatra

Favorite Style:

Favorite Beauty Win:
Hunger Games nail polish preview
This movie/franchise is going to blow up, right?

Favorite Accomplishment:
My best friend and her boyfriend flew in from NY to meet up in South Beach last weekend for her birthday.  It was the first time I drove down there all by myself. And it was awesome. Although I was definitely hungover for the rest of the week... so worth it.

Favorite App:
High Noon
My bff introduced me to this old west style shoot out. It's pretty addictive. Play/kill me! My Game Center ID: hi_ciccarelli
let's be playdate buddies :)

Favorite Giggle:

Favorite Video:

What were some of your favorites?
Share them with me <3
Hope you have a fantastic weekend :)

ps: Last Friday I mentioned that I would be starting something new on here. This is what I meant.