Friday Favorites 11.18.11



Happy Friday, pumpkin pies!
Can you believe it's less than a week till Thanksgiving? So. Excited.
Hope your week was swell; here's some stuff that made mine toasty:

Favorite Album:
Third Eye Blind's self titled
(circa 1997, kids.)
Makes me miss 90s dudes.

Favorite Quote:
"Is fat really the worst thing a human can be? Is fat worse than vindictive, jealous, shallow, vain, boring, evil, or cruel? 
Not to me."
-- J. K. Rowling
 
Favorite Awesome:
Tickets are £100, it's in Cardiff where the show's filmed, and oh, it's in March so it'll probably be 1 degree Celsius. But, if you tell me David Tennant will be there, then so will I.

Favorite Style:

Favorite Recycyle:
Vintage cameras magically transformed into night lights
from flickr user Jayfish

Favorite Fuck Yeah:
Alex Dunphey, Queen of the Nerds!
"To Haley: Some day your fans are gonna work for my fans." -- A.D.

Favorite Giggle:
Phil Dunphey. You and I are soulmates.
dear god, i love modern family

Favorite Tease:
The Hunger Games trailer. YES.

What were some of your favorites this week?
Link them to me in the comments below <3
ps: what are you most excited about for Thanksgiving?