Eleven!



It finally happened: I've uploaded my first ebook to Amazon!

It's called Eleven.

It's a flash fiction collection of twenty stories each written in eleven sentences or less.

Amazon says it should be official in 24hours, but I'm planning on also uploading it to some other places. Barnes & Noble makes you use ePub software so it's taking me a little while to get it right.
[FIND IT HERE]

I really wanted to use that "Pay With A Tweet" program, but I'm only making this book 99 cents.
If you're curious how much I'll be making of that: 35 cents.

It's not about the great fortune I'm going to amass, but if I use PWAT, the download happens somewhere other than Amazon, BN, Smashwords, etc. Right now I need the stats to pile up so other people can find me.

Now some disclaimers:
I must have uploaded this thing twenty eight times, that's how picky the KDP thing is. For some reason there are spots of wonky formatting, especially around areas of heavy dialogue. I sincerely apologize. This is such a huge pet peeve of mine, but I've tried fixing it several times with no luck. I blame Microsoft Word...

Second, this is just a super short story collection. These stories started out as longer ones & I realized they didn't need all of the fat. Maybe you'll disagree. The next ebooks I put up will be more like classic short stories, think about one to two thousand words or more for each story.

I really hope you enjoy some of them. I know it won't be available today, but when it's up (and I'll let everyone know of course) please let me know what you think in the comments below.

I'm so curious to hear what you all have to say :)