Friday Favorites 01



I know awhile back I said I would start updating posts on Wednesdays about stuff I was waiting/excited for (and I still will...maybe), but I'm also starting Friday Favorites (woo!):

Prepare for a bunch of random impressions from my brain. It'll be fun, I promise. And if not, just make sure you click that little sad face button in the secret comment section and I'll take note...

So let's pop this cherry:

Favorite Song: "Shelia" by Atlas Sound

Quote: 
"There was a lust of wandering in his feet that burned to set out for the ends of the earth." 
From Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce

Decor: 
Saw these enormous flower sculptures in Anthropologie today. Don't you want these in your house?

App I want to use, but probably won't:  Viddy

Video: This reminds me so much of my dachshund when she was a puppy; smiled all week.
 

Show: tie between the Nurse Jackie and Game of Thrones finales


I'm looking forward to doing this next week. What were some of your favorites? Link them to me in the comments and maybe they'll be one of mine next Friday :)