Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

12 by 2012

I always start things on Mondays. There's just something about them that make me want to jump on the whole week and get crazy.

So since my recent epiphany, I've been making a list of things I want to accomplish by the end of this year. I wanted to have at least twelve things so I could have a cool title like 12 by 2012. Even though Eleven's an awesome number! (Shameless I tell you)

12 By 2012:
  1. Get a real job
  2. Publish at least five stories/works online as paid eBooks
  3. Finish at least half of my novel
  4. Get super healthy/lose some chub
  5. Become friends with five new people
  6. While continuing to boycott Facebook
  7. Have at least $2000 saved for a trip to London in the Spring/Summer
  8. Go out dancing more
  9. Finish crocheting my blanket
  10. Get some cash in the stock market
  11. Find at least one thing every day that makes me happy
  12. Compare myself to no one but the person I was the day before & always get better
I realize I have roughly five months to do all of this, but pressure and I are make out buddies-- we got this!

I'm also pledging to update this thing more (hopefully you can tell?) and that means you're either going to start to hate me or you might actually think I'm pretty neat.

Either way, welcome to the madness. It would be funny if I accomplished all of this and the end of the world happened a few months later. Team Irony for the win!

Think I can do it all? Should I add something else?